*Coaching Background and Accomplishments:
Growing up on Long Island and helping my family start, run and grow Cherry Meadow Farm School of Horsemanship as a successful and respected business was an invaluable life experience. Our passions were for the horse, teaching to a high level, competition and achieving results.
My equine background as a business owner, competitor, teacher and coach along with my real estate expertise will help you in the purchase or marketing of horse properties/equine estates. I bring value to the transaction whether you're a casual rider, competitor or business owner. My equine background is truly unique in the Real Estate arena .
1. Competed as a Jr. Rider in Equitation, Hunters and Dressage. Qualified and rode in the National Medal Finals in Madison Square Garden.
2. Graduate "A" rated rider, United States Pony Club.
3.Former National Examiner USPC for B, HA and A Testings.
4. Former Coordinator of Instruction and Testing - USPC.
5.Nominated and selected as a "Legend" in the USPC for volunteer work including serving as chairperson for several local and national committees.
6. Coached the USPC Inter Pacific Exchange Team that competed in Japan and won the Nations Trophy.
7. Former AHSA Licensed Horse Show Judge - Equitation, Hunters and Jumpers.
8. Assistant School Director, Cherry Meadow Farm, East Northport N.Y.; In addition to teaching all levels of riding and stable management the school was Licenced by the NY State Dept of Education to teach a post High School Career training Course in Horsemanship/Horsemastership. This was an accredited 18 credit minor at several N.Y. State Colleges and Universities. All staff was licensed as NYSDE Teachers and/or Directors.
Let me know what questions you may have and how best to help you. Call, text, message or e-mail. 610-306-7939, email@example.com. Looking forward to speaking with you.