February 29, 2016 6:48 pm
Let’s put some Zing into Spring!
Shirley Wolf (Shirley May Designs) and I had a recent conversation about quick and inexpensive ideas to put some POP into our homes as Spring arrives later this month. Shirley and I have worked together many times on my listings so I’m familiar with her “magic”! Select one or all to try for a more up-dated and refreshed feel. Stores like Home Goods or Marshall's offer good shopping potential.
· Re-arrange your furniture to improve traffic flow and enhance room size.
· Go shopping in your home to see what furniture, artwork or mirrors you might work in other spaces. Check the correct wall height to hang pictures. You might even consider changing out some artwork.
· Replace your lamps including bedroom.
· New curtains , throw pillows and a colorful decorative accessory…let this be where the trendy colors are introduced rather than the walls. Add some greenery such as silk plants.
· Add a new area rug(s) .
· Change out the kitchen and bath door knobs/pulls.
· Up-date light switch plates.
If moving is in your near future I can help. Shirley and I will create a home specific TO DO list to help your home to stand out from the competition. Shirley can be reached at 610-367-8778, shirleymaedesigns@hotmail,shirleymaydesign.com. I can best be reached by my cell/text 610-306-7939.
Have fun making a few changes!